Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl

My baby girl celebrated her 2nd birthday yesterday.
She had her "golden" birthday!
Her day began with sleeping in until 8am, staying in her jammies all day, taking a long afternoon nap (over 3 hours & no, she's not sick), going out to dinner & eating her favorite foods, pizza, mashed potatoes & ice cream!




At one point, she was double fisted with pizza in one hand & a spoon with ice cream in the other!

Sounds rough, right?



Happy 2nd birthday to my beautiful baby girl. We've only known you 4 months, but it seems like a lifetime since you've been a part of our family.
We love you!

(Sorry for the blurry photos, I've been relying on my iphone as a camara which sometimes isn't quick enough to capture these little rascals! I must invest in a decent camara)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your precious baby!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to her! Love love love the photos. On a side note, where did you find those awesome plaid dresses? Email me! Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knock off Burberry dresses from China...definately worth $10 USD!

      Delete