Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here we come....




I booked our flights to China yesterday...I can't believe it.
We depart from St Louis on Sat March 3.
St Louis-Chicago-Beijing-Chengdu
We arrive in Chengdu on Sun March 4 & meet Melaina on Mon March 5!
We'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza in Chengdu.

Friday March 9, we'll fly to Guangzhou to finish up the paperwork part of the adoption & will be staying at the China Hotel Marriott.

We come back to the states on Sat March 17
Hong Kong-Chicago-St Louis

My mom is my traveling companion for this trip. As much as I need Neil with me, Harper needs him more. He'll be staying home & keeping Harper on her routine.
Keep us in your prayers as we prepare for another journey of a lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. Not too much longer! Can't wait to follow along. I understand about wanting your hubby with you, but him needing to stay home. We're thinking about going back again and we'd have to do the same thing (only one of us travel). Your mom will be a big help. Can't wait to see Melaina in your arms. I'll definitely be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we'll see each other in GZ? We'll be at the same hotel, same dates, leaving same day.
    Congrats on getting so close.
    It's surreal!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete