Friday, July 18, 2014

Look Who's 4

Happy Birthday Melaina!
The morning started off with just one gift.

A Frozen Book, go figure!


Lunch with mama & big sis at school






Shakespeare's pizza for dinner with just the 5 of us.

What more could a 4 year old ask for?

Melaina continues to progress each day with her speech & language.
She's still a bit delayed but is catching up.

I've come to realize that she won't be our athlete unless the weather conditions are perfect.
My little one does not like the outdoors especially if it's too cold, too hot, too windy, too rainy or too snowy.
She's perfectly content staying inside playing with her Leap Pad or Legos!
Maybe she'll be our little brainiac.....




 2014

2013


2012

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! When I looked at the first photo I thought I was looking at SJ! Happy birthday to your beautiful Melaina!!! What a beautiful doll!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete