Thursday, October 31, 2013

Patch Time

I absolutely love this time of year.
I love the smell of Fall, the colors of Fall, the pumpkin patch & most importantly, bringing Harper home during this season.

This year we made two visits to the patch.

Our first visit was with our cousins, followed by a slumber party at our house!
It was great having JuJu & Tori for the night.

Hay Ride



Love seeing them so happy!




I took  the kids by myself to the patch, pretty brave, right?
Since they behaved so well, we went to Steak N Shake ( FYI, kids eat free on weekends), ate dinner & had  milk shakes!
Neil joined us for dinner : )

Last weekend we visited a new patch, well, one we've never been to before.







Another great time with the girls at the pumpkin patch!


How cute is this farmhouse?
Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd known you were heading to Fischer's...we'd have met you there. Kalia loves that place! Looks like your girls did too :)

    ReplyDelete