Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

The girls had a blast this year.
We started at Harper's Halloween party at school.
The kids were supposed to change into their costumes after nap.
Harper & 2 other girls decided they wanted to wear their costumes sooner.
They changed into their costumes at 10 which means she was filthy dirty by the party.


PII

My lil pink poodle

Pre-Trick-or-Treating
 Beaming with excitement

Lady bug, poodle & mean witch

Hulk (Kolton) & Lady bug

Lady bug Jr


Post-Trick-or Treating
Hopped up on sugar....completely pooped!

Even Melaina had a blast.
She quickly got the hang of it, but needed a wagon ride from house to house.

I've always loved Halloween, but this year is special to me.  Seeing the happiness in my girls face as they get their costumes on & trick or treat makes me smile!

Halloween 2012 rocked!


1 comment:

  1. PRecious Halloween costumes!!! Glad you all had such a fun time!!! XO

    ReplyDelete