Thursday, August 2, 2012

Annual Family Lake Trip

It's that time of year again...Table Rock Lake family trip.
Nearly 20 or more family members (depending on everyone's schedule)  travel to my parent's lake house.

All of the kids look forward to this vacation the entire year.
As you can tell, my girls were super thrilled to make the 4 hour trip.

  

This vacation doesn't come with out training beforehand.
There's no time for napping, no eating schedules,  & definately no bed times!

My dear mother couldn't let my birthday slip by.
The gang sang "Happy Birthday" followed by fireworks!
Thanks Dad!



Melaina enjoyed bobbing in the lake.

Harper surprised us & was jumping off the dock into the lake.
She just started jumping into the pool on her own last weekend.
She's such a big girl!


Daddy & Melaina throwing rocks
Harper joined in the fun
Eliot & I

The girls enjoyed snuggling up to daddy!


Half of the gang at Silver Dollar City



Pool Time






Another great family vacation!
We always have a chaotic  great time with our family.
I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great vacation~ Love your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were lots of smiles there. I know that was alot of fun for everyone! I just love the pic of your girls in the header! It's precious!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete